Applications are open to taking part in an undergraduate study program through the International Merit Award Scholarship offered by the University of Hawaii. This program is an automatic scholarship awarded to students for each year.
Nice offer for international students to get a study fund for an undergraduate degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Hawaii is a public institution that was founded in 1907. It offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees. It includes 10 campuses and educational, training and research centres across the Hawaiian Islands.
Why at the University of Hawaii? The university provides world-class education and a hands-on teaching environment for their students. Here candidates can get information on careers and related courses.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Hawaii
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,488
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must maintain a 3.0 M?noa GPA or greater
- Must enrol in and earn a minimum of 12 credits at UH M?noa per Fall and Spring semesters
- They must be a Freshman or Transfer
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Hawaii. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: It is highly recommended that you prepare your personal statement and essays ahead of time and copy and paste them into the application.
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: All claimants are required to meet the language requirements of the university.
The university will provide the award amount of $16,488 to the winning candidates during the course.