The University of Strathclyde is proudly offering a number of postgraduate research scholarships for outstanding students from all over the world for the academic year 2021/2022.
The fund is established to support the candidates towards the cost of their tuition fees for each year of the course. This award is open for eligible students who are expected to obtain, a 1st class honours with an outstanding emerging academic track record.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Glasgow, Scotland. It offers a range of subjects but has a focus on technological and scientific studies.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? This university gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and supports them in their career aims.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Tuition fees, Living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 35
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research will be awarded in Accounting and Finance, Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Chemistry, Civil and environmental engineering, Computer and information sciences, Design manufacture and engineering management, Economics, Education, Electronic and electrical engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, History, Human resource management, Law, Marketing, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Modern languages, Naval architecture ocean and marine engineering, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physical activity for health, Physics, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Business, Strategy and organization.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must who are expected to obtain, a 1st class honours with an outstanding emerging academic track record, with internal and external recognition and a proven commitment to the field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer to study the postgraduate research at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants will automatically be considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a copy of passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are required to hold a bachelor degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate‡s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.
The grantee will receive the tuition fees plus living costs for each year of their course.