If you are a high-potential student with the desire to change your future, then you can join the International Merit Awards at the Culinary Institute of America.
The programme is open for worldwide students who have demonstrated academic excellence and want to complete their studies in the USA.
Great opportunity for international students to get educational fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) is an American private college and culinary school specializing in culinary, baking, and pastry arts education.
Why study at the Culinary Institute of America? At the CIA, you’ll find all the ingredients you need to create a college experience that’s uniquely yours and guided by your passions, your interests, and your imagination.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Culinary Institute of America
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- New students who have demonstrated academic excellence as shown by their GPA (high school, college, or both), are eligible for merit-based scholarship applied specifically to tuition charges
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement, recommendation letter, official transcripts, essay, resume or CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED credential.
- Language Requirement: If you’re an English speaking student who lives outside the U.S., you may be asked to take an exam to demonstrate your English language proficiency:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)—minimum score of 80 points with at least 20 points in each band.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)—minimum score of 6.0
- Pearson Language Test (PTE)—minimum score of 53
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)—minimum score of 180, with at least 175 points in each section
Culinary Institute of America will provide the educational fund for students to complete their studies in the USA.