Having a passion for studies is very important for building a bright future. Hence for helping students in completing their dreams and desires, Temple University is offering the International merit awards programs.
Outstanding program for international students who want to study in Japan
User Review( votes)
Established in 1982, Temple University is the oldest and largest foreign university in Japan. TU, Japan Campus is an international campus of Temple University located in Philadelphia, PA, United States.
Why at Temple University? The university offers many degree level programs which include an A.A, B.A., M.S.Ed., along with the non-degree programs such as English-language and others. It provides semester and year-long study abroad programs for U.S. bachelor and law students.
- University or Organization: Temple University, Japan Campus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Both online or offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Japan
- Application Deadline: October 15 the year prior to entry
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for Merit grant according to the following eligibilities-
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at TUJ (3.2 or higher for Diamond Scholarship recipients)
- Remain enrolled at TUJ on a full-time (12-18 credits) basis in fall and spring semesters (9 credits in summer semester)
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors or scanned copies with any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must complete a high school (secondary school) or equivalent qualification for being eligible to a bachelor degree course.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
The award category is divided into three parts-
- Diamond Scholarship- It will cover 50% of the full-time tuition fees.
- Dean’s Scholarship- It will also cover the 50% of the full-time tuition fees for two consecutive semesters contingent on maintaining a 3.0 GPA at TUJ.
- TUJ Scholarship- It is the one-time grant for the discounted matriculation fee.