Do you want to study in Finland? Then go ahead and complete your dream by joining the Fulbright-University of Turku Graduate Award program which is presenting by the Fulbright Finland Foundation.
Excellent opportunity for US candidates to study in Finland
User Review( votes)
The Fulbright Finland Foundation is established with the goal of promoting a wider exchange of knowledge and professional talents through educational contacts between Finland and the United States. It is an independent not-for-profit based in Helsinki.
Why at the University of Turku? The university offers courses based on their strengths in research and also has excellent career prospects for graduates. UTU also provides personal support and excellent facilities with a learning environment for students.
- University or Organization: The Fulbright Finland Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD program
- Award: 1000-1200 EUR
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: The United States
- The program can be taken in Finland
- Application Deadline: October 8, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only the citizens of the US are allowed to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a master or PhD degree program within the faculties of Humanities, Science and Engineering, Medicine, Law, Social Sciences, Education, or Turku School of Economics at the University of Turku.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Turku and also has strong academic achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The opportunity has a dual application process, the admission at the university and application for the grant.
- First Pace: The participants have to take admission in a master or PhD degree program at the university.
- Second Pace: After successfully enrolling at UTU, the students can apply for the grant through the online application process.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold a bachelor degree for a master’s program and a master’s degree for a PhD course.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that candidates have excellent proficiency in the English language.
1000 EUR/month for master’s students and 1 200 EUR/month for doctoral candidates are available. If participants are accepted to a Master’s Degree Program at the University of Turku, the university will award you a scholarship covering the entire tuition fee for the academic year 2019 – 2020.