Do you want to turn your dream of studying in Australia into reality and need financial aid to do so? Then you can apply for the International Merit Scholarships at the University of Notre Dame. The scholarship programme is open to all students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This is a tuition fee scholarship given to international students who want to undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Notre Dame. The selected students will be entitled to receive 25% of the programme fee.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a national Roman Catholic private university. It was established in 1989 with a mission to develop a vibrant research culture and to conduct high-quality research that makes a positive difference beyond academia, especially for those communities most in need. It currently ranks 38th in the country.
Why choose to study at the University of Notre Dame? The University of Notre Dame provides students with the theoretical knowledge and professional skills to empower them and realize their potential. It has a powerful commitment to honoring individual talent and believes that quality higher education prepares students for a rich, fulfilling, and reflective life, not just a career path.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Notre Dame
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at the University of Notre Dame are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted by the university for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the university portal and apply through the same. No scholarship application form is required, as eligible international applicants are automatically nominated for consideration by the selection committee.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts or record of academic achievement in secondary school
- A letter of evaluation from a high school teacher in a core academic subject area who knows you well
- Counsellor evaluation (recommended, not required)
- A completed Certification of Finances plus financial documentation
- A copy of your passport submitted via your applicant status portal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be 17 years of age or older or have completed Year 12 (or equivalent) at the time of enrolment at Notre Dame.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 100 or higher
- IELTS – 7.5 or higher
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 120 or higher
- PTE Academic – 70
The candidates that will win the International Merit Scholarship will receive 25% of annual tuition fees for up to a maximum of one year or two consecutive semesters by the university.