The Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre of Australia has set up Special Entry Access Scholarships for students. The scheme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The SEAS is offered to students from New Zealand and Australia towards any degree programme of their choice at a university in Victoria that accepts scholarship applications through VTAC. The award of the won scholarship will vary from university to university and will mostly be directed to the programme fee.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre is the administrative body that processes applications for universities in the state of Victoria. VTAC mainly gives a wide range of access and equity scholarships, such as those to support students with financial disadvantage, difficult circumstances, and the need to relocate for study.
Why choose to apply through VTAC? The Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre is a hub for tertiary course applications in Victoria that receives, processes, and forwards course applications to universities, TAFEs, and independent tertiary colleges in Victoria. VTAC course link provides authorized school users with access to application information for counseling purposes. It makes the overall application process for universities in Victoria easy for students.
Application Deadline: 8th October 2021
- University or Organization: Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants with Australian and New Zealand citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme offered at any Victorian university or college is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be adults.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any of the eligible universities in Australia through their respective application processes. Applicants are required to make a VTAC account through which they can apply to the university scholarship of their choice.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Results and qualifications VTAC cannot access from Australia or New Zealand
- Overseas results and qualifications (not including New Zealand)
- Special consideration (SEAS) supporting evidence
- Scholarships supporting evidence
- A VTAC personal statement
- Evidence of change of name, citizenship, or residency
- Evidence of graduate-entry teaching courses
- Statement of support
- Financial evidence
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have an Australian high school diploma or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements set by the University for each course. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and other similar exams are accepted.
The applicants that will win the SEAS Scholarship will get exclusive benefits towards the tuition fee or overall cost of study by the university they have applied to.