Iowa State University offers International Merit Scholarships for undergraduate students. The award can be taken in the USA and is open to international students. The scholarship is available for students who want to study Math and Science and Science and Technology. Several scholarships are available for different subjects and amounts.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2023.
User Review( votes)
- Organization: Iowa State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $16,000-$40,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Subjects: Math and Science
- Nationality: International Student
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the undergraduate program at Iowa State University.
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Iowa State is committed to enrolling a diverse and talented student population and is thus awarding a limited number of merit scholarships to international freshmen. Scholarship selection is competitive and based on a holistic review. Recipients are selected based on their academic merit and professional promise.
- Incoming international transfer applicants who have been offered admission and will not be receiving financial sponsorship through their home country’s government are eligible for this award.
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) comparable to a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 (B)
How to Apply
To be considered for the international transfer merit scholarship, students must complete the OneApp scholarship application. The application is available online and can be accessed through the scholarship website. The application asks for basic information about the student, including academic history, extracurricular activities, and community service involvement. It is important to provide accurate and complete information on the application to be considered for the award.