The MSc EduAT program offered at the University of Dundee is open to all international and British national students. The program offers several scholarships worth £9,600 each. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to students who demonstrate academic excellence and potential in the field of education.
Application Deadline: 18 November 2022.
User Review( votes)
- Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award amount: £9,600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International
- Eligible countries: All international and British national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the MSc EduAT program offered at the University of Dundee
The MSc EduAT Scholarship allows students to study at a leading university and develop professional skills. The scholarship is open to students from any country, and the selection process is highly competitive. The scholarship includes a tuition waiver and a monthly stipend for living expenses.
- You must email your application to: [email protected] by the deadline for consideration ahead of the general January 2023 MSc EduAT application deadline.
- The deadline for January 2023 intake scholarship applications is Friday 18 November 2022 at 12:00 midday (UK time)
- You must already hold an offer, so please apply for the MSc EduAT program first. Only apply for the scholarship if you hold an offer and meet the other criteria for the scholarship.
- Should your application for a place on MSc EduAT be contingent on being awarded a fee scholarship, you may decline an MSc EduAT place offer should you not be awarded a scholarship before enrollment.
- The deadline for general EduAT applications for the January 2023 intake is Monday 28 November 2022 at 23:59 (UK time)
How to Apply
To apply for the MSc EduAT Scholarship, you must complete the application form and send it to the address in the key facts document. You will also need a copy of your degree certificate(s) and academic transcripts.