Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Tennessee Technological University is offering the International Multinational Enhancement Service Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding program is available for students from Southeast Asia, East Asia, Europe, South America, Africa, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania. The grants support students by offering an award of £2,000 to pursue any degree program in the USA.
Tennessee Technological University is an esteemed institution and also known as Tennessee Tech. It has nine colleges that offer a wide range of degree programs in various subjects. More than 10,000 students from all around the world are enrolled at the university.
Why study at Tennessee Technological University? While studying at TTU, candidates can earn skills and experience at the institution to aid in their transition from student to professional life. Students can learn in a variety of ways at this university, from on-campus programs to part-time online studies.
Application Deadline: October 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Tennessee Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Awards: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Southeast Asia, East Asia, Europe, South America, Africa, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be admitted to TTU as a full-time, degree-seeking student
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To receive consideration for this application, all candidates must take part in an applicable degree program at the university first. Once their application for admission is accepted, they can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, at least two letters of recommendation, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
All selected candidates will be provided with the educational funds that will help them ease up the burden of expenses associated with studying at Tennessee Technological University.