Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International Scholarships offered by the CBS International Business School.
There are up to four awards per campus each semester open to both national and EU students who want to enroll in the bachelor’s, master’s, and MBA degree in Campus Cologne at CBS.
Great offer for students
User Review( votes)
CBS International Business School is regarded as one of Germany’s best private applied science universities. It has over 1,900 students who come from all over the world to receive a good education. CBS began as a pure business school in 1993, and it was one of the first colleges in the country to provide internationally recognized undergraduate degree programs.
Why study at CBS International Business School? The college offers a diverse selection of courses, giving students a lot of options to pick from depending on their interests. It offers students the opportunity to gain practical experience through internships in addition to degree programs and courses.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is November 12, 2022.
- University or Organization: CBS International Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Awards: 25 percent off on tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: National and EU students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Master, MBA in any field offered by the International Business School
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be applying for a bachelor or master or MBA degree program at the school
- Candidates must provide excellent academic achievements.
- The Best Performer scholarship is your high school GPA (For Bachelor prospective students) or Bachelor’s GPA (For Master prospective students).
- For a Social Engagement Scholarship, you must prove your social commitment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Separate application for the opportunity is not required. Candidates must apply for an approved course at the school and submit all the required documents with the applicants for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide proof of a tabular curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter explaining why CBS should sponsor you
- An officially certified copy of your last certificate (High school certificate for Bachelor’s students or Transcript of Records for Master’s students)
- For the Social Engagement Scholarship: proof of your social commitment
- A letter of recommendation can also underline your high performance and make your application particularly stand out.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program must hold a high school diploma. However, all the candidates of a master’s program must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All scholarship holders are granted a 25 percent exemption from the complete tuition fees for their study programme at CBS. The scholarship starts with the first semester and is valid as long as you are enrolled at CBS in the regular study period.