Get financial support to start your academic journey in the USA by applying for the International Need-Based Grants offered by Berkeley College for the academic year 2022/2023.
The motive of the grant is to support international students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme. Award amounts are based on past academic achievement and financial needs.
Worthy offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Berkeley College was founded in 1931 and is a private for-profit college with campuses in New York and New Jersey. It offers undergraduate and graduates degrees and certificate programs.
Why study at Berkeley College? Berkeley is a safe place to study and live, and it is a place like no other and prepares you to live in the real world. The College empowers students to achieve lifelong success in a dynamic career, and it is also an outstanding career destination for students from all over the world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by August 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Berkeley College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 25% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time enrollment in a degree program.
- Not a citizen of the United States.
- Must apply during admission and before the start of the first semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the university portal to apply for admission at Berkeley College. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools they attended, a copy of their passport, and other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Graduation from high school or the equivalent is an essential requirement for admission to degree and certificate programs.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of the English language requirements.
Berkeley College will provide an amount of up to 25% of tuition for applicants based on past academic achievement and financial needs.