The University of Stirling is pleased to announce the Postgraduate South Africa Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
This scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either South African nationals or are living in South Africa at the point of application and will enroll in the postgraduate degree programme in the UK.
Nice chance for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Being one of the top Public universities in Stirling and having to stand at 485th rank in QS Global World Rankings 2021, The University of Stirling is a public university with a sole mission to be recognized globally as a university that addresses the needs of society through innovative and interdisciplinary research, learning and teaching of the highest quality.
Why study at the University of Stirling? The university has always been committed to delivering high-quality education to students so that they can have a positive impact on the world. Students may select from a number of study programmes in various fields of study.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a South African national or living in South Africa at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award. All International offer holders will be considered for the scholarship as part of the postgraduate admission process at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript from your undergraduate programme along with your graduation certificate. If you are still studying, then an interim transcript will suffice, and your university will be able to advise you on how to get one.
- Copies of your academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate program
- One reference should be a professional reference from someone who knows your work well enough and can attest to your ability to study at the postgraduate level. This will generally be academic in your final year of study (your dissertation supervisor, for example) or your employer if you have been out of education.
- Supporting statement – a brief essay on why you want to study this course.
- A certified translated version of your transcript
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. Specific English language requirements are listed on each course page.
- IELTS Academic
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2
- TOEFL iBT (Special Home Edition)
The scholars will receive the award amount of £4,000 to study for a postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling.