In partnership with Swedish Research Council, Vinnova and Swedish Energy Agency, Formas is offering the International Network Grants for the academic year 2021-2022.
The call aims to create better conditions for international research collaboration that can eventually help to achieve the SDGs. The programme aims to give Swedish researchers the opportunity to establish and develop networks together with researchers outside Europe to formulate new common project ideas.
Formas is a government research council for sustainable development. It fund research and innovation, develop strategies, perform analyses and conduct evaluations. Their areas of activity include the environment, agricultural sciences and spatial planning.
Why should you apply for this programme? They conduct evidence syntheses analyses that aim to make it easier for Sweden to achieve our environmental objectives. They also communicate research and research results
Application Deadline: September 2, 2021
- University or Organization: Formas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 200,000 SEK
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Researchers from any discipline who hold a PhD, are active at a Swedish higher education institution or research institute, and who wish to collaborate internationally to achieve the SDGs can apply under this call. Applicants are encouraged to engage in interdisciplinary collaboration in the networks.
- Applicants should therefore design the network so that its results can benefit a diverse group of people
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a grant, you need to use our application system In Prisma, you need to create an account where you will add the information needed for your application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended , CV and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be researcher who holds a PhD at a higher education institution or research institute.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should be competent in the English language, written and spoken.
Winners will receive up to SEK 200,000 for network expenses in 2022. The funds can be used for up to six months after the project ends. The application’s budget must indicate how the funds will be used in the project.