Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Theory and simulations of frequency combs in micro-ring resonators at the University of Strathclyde.
There are two awards available for international students who want to undertake the postgraduate research programme at the university.
Excellent opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university and one of the top public universities in Glasgow, recognized for its voluntary responsibility to conduct research, teach, and benefit society – to reach beyond the university to make the world a better educated, prosperous, healthy, fair, and secure place.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? Students at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow are provided with a flexible, innovative learning environment to benefit from first-rate instruction and cutting-edge technology. The University of Strathclyde Glasgow faculty is dedicated to developing graduates who are ready for the workplace. It is well-known throughout the world for its exceptional industrial placements, scholarships, and study abroad possibilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Tuition fee and stipends
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research degree in Theory and simulations of frequency combs in micro-ring resonators.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Students must have BSc (Hons) 2:1 or equivalent degree in physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must have to take admission in the postgraduate research programme at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Transcripts, certificates, diplomas
- Letters of Recommendations
- A copy of your passport
- Copies of visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first or 2:1 UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in a relevant discipline from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you’ll also need to have a recent UKVI recognized Secure English Language Test (or a SELT) qualification.
The University of Strathclyde will provide the international fee, home fee, equipment costs, travel costs, stipend for students.