The Queen’s University Belfast is proudly announcing International Office Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for best and brilliant candidates in the UK.
This award is exclusively for new international students beginning their first year of full-time postdoctoral taught study at the University in September 2020.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society. It also provides accommodation for the duration of the applicant’s course.
Why at Queen’s University Belfast? While studying in this university, students will acquire good placement in future after study. Here, students can enhance their core values to reach their career destination.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught the programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2020-21.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for postgraduate admission at the university. No application is necessary. Awards made automatically to eligible international students on enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: Please upload good quality scanned copies of the following:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents that confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading. You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course, and additional combined documents for up to three postgraduate courses.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
The university will provide the award amount ranging from £2500 or £3000 to the winning candidates for the full duration of the course.