A good education makes an individual develop personally, socially as well as economically. Examining this importance of the study, American University is providing the AU Emerging Global Leader funding for worldwide candidates.
American University was established in 1892, and it is a private research university in Washington. The university offers over 160 programs, including 71 bachelor’s degrees, 87 master’s degrees, and ten doctoral degrees, as well as JD, LLM, and SJD programs.
Why study at American University? While studying at this university, you will get more career opportunities for the professional world. They provide world-class education and a hands-on teaching environment for their students.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: bachelors
- Award: $68,357
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the common application or coalition application at the university. After taking affirmation, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your CV, resume, two academic letters of recommendation, copy of passport, bank statement and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have academic records for grades 9-12 with official transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide one of the following:
- 95+ TOEFL iBT
- 0+ IELTS
- 600+ paper-based TOEFL
- Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL
- Winners will receive the amount of $68,357 for their study expenses.
- The grant is renewable for a total of four years of undergraduate study.