Curtin University is pleased to offer the International Onshore Postgraduate Support Scholarships to encourage high-potential students to study in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support international students who want to undertake postgraduate degree coursework at Curtin University.
A great offer for international students to get 20% off for the university’s first-year tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Curtin University, formerly known as the Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology, is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Curtin was ranked 174th globally and 10th nationwide by U.S. News & World Report Best Global Universities Rankings in 2020. It offers diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Students at Curtin enjoy first-rate facilities, high caliber staff, innovative teaching methods, and strong links with industry practitioners.CU is a leader in research and education and is a universally recognized institute. Curtin University is globally recognized for its strong connections with industry, high-impact research, and wide range of innovative courses.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses, Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- New students are commencing a Curtin Master by coursework program of at least 1.5 years (300 credit points) in duration between January and June 2022.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Onshore students who have studied at an institution or university in Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate scholarship application required. Students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University’s registered education agents or apply directly via Curtin online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have required Identity proof, Academic transcripts, Award certificate, Letter of course completion, official transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: All international students can demonstrate their English skills through recognized tests and qualifications, including including the IELTS, TOEFL, and through qualifications in English.
Curtin University will provide a maximum of 20% off the 2022 first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only.