The University of Canberra is committed to supporting international students to succeed in their studies. To help make studying more affordable, the University offers a 20% discount on total tuition fees for the duration of the course for eligible students. This scholarship is available to all students enrolled in a bachelor’s coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
Application Deadline: Open
Excellent opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
- Organization: University of Canberra
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: 20% off the total tuition fee for the duration of the course
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Subject: All subjects
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a Bachelor’s coursework degree offered at the University of Canberra.
- The award can be taken in Australia
The University of Canberra offers a number of scholarships to students who demonstrate academic excellence. All applicants are automatically considered for a scholarship at the time of application to the course. No further application is required.
Students who are sponsored or on a diplomatic visa are not eligible for scholarships.
- Overall mark of 85% or higher from current studies
- For undergraduate study, intended study at Bruce campus must be at least 36 credit points
- Offers with a Masters’s package will have scholarships applied to the Masters’s degree only and will be assessed based on the applicant’s current study at the partner institution.
How to Apply
To be considered for the International Student Scholarship, submit an application to study at UC. The Admissions Office will assess all applicants’ eligibility for the scholarship at the time of application. If awarded, the scholarship will be stated on the offer letter. There is no separate scholarship application required.
The University of Canberra will provide 20% off the total tuition fee for the duration of the course to high achieving international students.