Do you have a desire to complete your higher studies in Denmark? Good News! The University of Copenhagen is providing an opportunity to apply for the International PhD Fellowship in Human-Centered Data Science and Computer Supported Cooperative Work. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
The purpose of the educational award is to support excellent students who want to undertake a PhD programme at the Department of Computer Science.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution. It provides about 200 academic programmes in a variety of subjects, including as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
What would you like to become a part of the University of Copenhagen? The university is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. Students will be able to study in a variety of methods, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online learning.
Application Deadline: September 5, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: DKK 27,788.69 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Position in Human-Centered Data Science and Computer Supported Cooperative Work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project.
- A MSc/ MA degree in a field relevant to HCDS, CSCW or equivalent
- one or more research or popular publications in a topic relevant to the project
- practical experience with combining participatory design methods and data science
- experience with Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing
- concrete experience in setting up collaborations with partnerships outside the university
- potential to contribute to frontier international, interdisciplinary research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivation letter (It should describe your long-term research vision, the reason for applying to be part of our team and why you think you are the right candidate to fill this position).
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills.
- List of three references (full address, incl. email and phone number).
- List of publications.
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate(s).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary range starts at DKK 27,788.69 per month incl. PhD supplement (1 April 2021 level).