Wilkes University is proud to offer Graduate Assistantships for talented applicants in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support international applicants who are going to take part in the graduate programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
In order to better prepare students for leadership, Wilkes University in Pennsylvania strives to create a culture that values diversity, social responsibility, and a global outlook.
Why study at Wilkes University? There are several career-related and well-paying work opportunities available at WU that prepare students for the next stage in their careers. Numerous majors will be available at six separate schools, giving students plenty of options.
Application Deadline: February 1
- University or Organization: Wilkes University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Full-time (nine credits per semester) status while holding the assistantship.
- Ability and willingness to perform the duties outlined in the job posting and assigned by the Director/Department Chair of the respective program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to complete the graduate application form. After that, they select the job of interest.
- Supporting Documents: Two additional letters of recommendation and submission application materials.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate grade point average.
- Language Requirement: English is not the first language you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Wilkes University will provide the salary for students in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.