The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences is announcing the PhD fellowship in Skin Immunology at Copenhagen’s LEO Foundation Skin Immunology Research Center.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark and offers various degree-level programs for the students.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? At this university, students will get creative and stimulating working conditions in a dynamic and international research environment. Their research facilities include modern laboratories and ultra-modern facilities.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 27.593 DKK
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Skin Immunology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master in medicine and have permission to work at a Danish hospital.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants are advised to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After receiving confirmation, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: The application must include the following documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Master of Science diploma and transcript of records. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do
- Publication list (if possible)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous degree
- Language Requirement:Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The University of Copenhagen provides the monthly salary begins around 27.593 DKK /approx. 3.697 EUR (April 2020-level) plus pension.