Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Anant Scholarships at Learn CBSE and support your study in India.
The program aims to provide financial aid for Indian students who are unable to support their education financially. The program is open for the academic year 2020-21.
A fine program for Indian students.
User Review( votes)
Why should you join this program? By joining this program, students can construct new spaces, content and formats for education today and tomorrow. Students can get better career options for the future destination.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Learn CBSE
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: INR 6, 000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of India
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must be studying in schools located in West Bengal.
- Candidates must have secured not less than 70% aggregate in their class 10 and class 12
- The candidates total family from all sources should not exceed INR 5, 000 per month
- Applicable to all undergraduate course
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in this program, applicants have to complete the online application form or download the application form and submit it to Anant education Initiative Infinity Think Tank, Tower II, 3rd floor, Plot A3, Block GP, Sector 5th, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a copy of income certificate, BPL card, copy of mark sheet, proof of residence, birth certificate, aadhar card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be known and have a good command of the English language.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the amount of INR 6, 000 for students.