Having a good education is essential to one‡s success in life. Reviewing the importance of the study, the University of Copenhagen is offering the International PhD Fellowships in Microbiology.
The purpose of the funding award is to encourage and support ambitious domestic and international students who want to study PhD degree at the university in Denmark.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark‡s oldest university and research institution. The University of Copenhagen is a world-class research university that allows its students to research various topics. The total number of enrolled students is about 40,000, including about 23,000 undergraduate students and 17,000 graduate students.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? The university is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. As part of a world-class research team, students will have the opportunity to improve their international careers.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 19 August 20222. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Department of Biology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity programme, applicants should hold an MSc degree in Molecular microbiology or Biochemistry or a related field. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and documented work experience.