To make the cost of education more affordable, Rapid Formations has designed the Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarships programme for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award aims to assist with the financial costs of study, through which the acquisition and development of skills will potentially culminate in a successful enterprise. Up to 20 scholarships of £500 ($750) will be awarded competitive basis to candidates who can demonstrate academic excellence and entrepreneurial potential.
Wonderful chance for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
At Rapid Formations, they realize that some of the terminology and regulations surrounding company formation can be confusing. They provide everything you need to start trading, including a free consultation with a leading London accountancy firm to discuss financial and tax matters. To remove the barriers to starting a business by making it easy and affordable for anyone to set up a limited company in the UK. With over 36,000 business owners per year using Rapid Formations to register their limited companies, they think they are making progress in fulfilling our vision.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted before 31st August 2023.
- University or Organization: Rapid Formations
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £500 to $750
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarship is open to anyone who has secured an undergraduate or postgraduate program, either full-time or part-time, at a recognized higher learning institution in the UK or the US.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must send their applications to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To complete the online application, you’ll need to submit:
- Attach a copy of your letter of acceptance from your university or college to your email
- Attach an 800-word essay outlining your entrepreneurial idea and the reason(s) why you require financial support
- Please send your email application to us.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s requirements for their respective undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English.
The Rapid Formations will provide £500 ($750) to candidates who can demonstrate academic excellence or entrepreneurial potential. The funding may be used for any purpose related to the advancement of the study.