To reward students’ ability and talent in Australia, the Queensland University of Technology is granting the International PhD Fellowships in Wearable Sensor Devices for the academic session 2022/2023.
This award is available to international applicants who have a plan to start their full-time PhD degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Great offer for international students to complete the PhD study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a cutting-edge university with over 400 courses and research programmes. It offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research facilities to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? Students will have access to world-class facilities and infrastructure while studying at QUT. They will have numerous opportunities to improve their talent and develop their communication skills, as well as their personality.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 25 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AU$33,413 pa
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Wearable Sensor Devices for Assessing Function of the shoulder and upper limb
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in movement science, biomechanics, physiotherapy, biomedical engineering, or a related discipline.
- First or second-class honours (H1) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of 3D motion analysis, programming in Matlab, and wearable/IMU motion recording technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enlisted for the opportunity, students are recommended to take admission at the University. After that, the applicant also have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To get enrolled for this programme, applicants must need to check the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Get more information here
- Language Requirement: The candidates must meet QUT academic and English language entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy (IF49).
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the following study expenses:
- The successful applicant will receive a living allowance of AU$33,413 pa for three years, indexed annually
- The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs.
- A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.
- Successful international students will be considered for an HDR tuition fee sponsorship if successful in receiving the scholarship.