To extend public and social benefits to students around the globe, the International University of Japan is excited to announce its IUJ Direct Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship can only be taken by non-Japanese students that have enrolled in a graduate programme at IUJ. Tuition fee exemption of the undertaken programme to a limited extent and a stipend will be awarded.
IUJ has become one of the four AACSB accredited universities in Japan and it offers a Direct Awards program to needy students who want to start their studies in Japan.
User Review( votes)
The International University of Japan, ranked 95th in the country of Japan, is a private university that strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation that develops future leaders with social awareness who understand both Japan and emerging countries in Asia and Africa.
Why choose to study at the International University of Japan? The International University of Japan educates capable young men and women and develops a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge in them. It also allows the students to enjoy the vibrant Japanese culture as it is situated near the city of Tokyo.
Application Deadline: 24th March 2022 is the last date to apply for admission for September 2022 semester entry at IUJ.
- University or Organization: International University of Japan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Non-Japanese students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programmes offered at the international University of Japan can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on a Japan student visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply for admission. Students interested to apply for the scholarship must also fill out the second part for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to provide GRE or GMAT test scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof. TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and TOEIC are accepted.
- TOEFL Paper-based exam – 550
- TOEFL Internet-based exam – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEIC – 800
IUJ will award the selected candidates direct scholarships towards their educational costs incurred for master’s study. Partial tuition fee exemption and stipend will be provided.