Would you like to study in Belgium? Make your dream come true by applying for the International PhD Position in Analytical Toxicology funded by the University of Antwerp.
The main aim of this award is to provide financial support to high-achieving EU students who want to pursue a PhD degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
Get financial assistance and complete your PhD degree in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
The University of Antwerp is a global institution with students from all corners of the globe. International students make up about 19 percent of our student body, representing 116 different nationalities.
Why study at the University of Antwerp? Students have the desire to learn and increase their knowledge. The university develops, provides access to and disseminates scientific knowledge through research, teaching and academic service to the community and accomplishes these tasks in a spirit of academic freedom and responsibility.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: University of Antwerp
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Analytical Toxicology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must hold an Academic Master recognized by the EU in one of the following disciplines: chemistry, food sciences, environmental sciences, biochemistry, biomedical or pharmaceutical sciences.
- Outstanding academic study performances according to ECST grading scale and recognized by the EU.
- Expertise or knowledge in analytical chemistry, in particular in separation sciences and mass spectrometry, statistics, bioinformatics.
- Strong interest in basic research, analytical chemistry, and human exposure to contaminants.
- Flexibility and team spirit in an international research environment.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants are advised to take admission in PhD degree coursework at the University of Antwerp. After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must attach their CV, motivation letter and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Antwerp will provide all the following study expenses:
- The university will offer a doctoral scholarship within the duration of the ITN project, which includes an evaluation after each year.
- Your monthly scholarship amount is calculated according to the scholarship amounts for doctoral scholarship holders on the pay scales for contract research staff (Dutch: Bijzonder Academisch Personeel, BAP).
- You will work at Campus Drie Eiken, Wilrijk, in a dynamic and stimulating international working environment.