The award will be provided to domestic and international students who want to complete the PhD degree programme at the university.
Ranked in top 175 universities by subject for Engineering and Technology, Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university. ECU’s main focus and purpose is to transform lives and enrich society through education and research.
Why choose to study at Edith Cowan University? Edith Cowan University is focused on teaching and research that is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities established to serve. It is truly guided by values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Over the years, it has grown into a modern, vibrant university and has accomplished some pretty incredible things. At ECU, people of all genders, ages, abilities, sexualities, faiths and cultural background are welcomed and supported.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2021
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any PhD programme in the School of Engineering at ECU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the Doctor of Philosophy full-time at ECU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit a general admission application for the preferred PhD programme via the application portal of the university. The applicants interested in the scholarship are required to submit the following documents to Dr. Asma Aziz via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A concise cover letter that describes your suitability for this position;
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV), including a list of your published research;
- A copy of your academic transcripts;
- Evidence of English-language proficiency (only relevant for applicants whose previous studies were not in English); and
- Any relevant supporting documents of prior research
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree with first class honours or master’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent field to be admitted in a relevant PhD programme at ECU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 52
- WAUFP – 50+ Pass
The successful applicants will receive a $28,600 per year for a maximum of 3 years (Tax-Free) towards the applied PhD programme at EDU in Australia.