The Chalmers University of Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from overseas students for its PhD Position in South Sweden. The funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The studentship is available for highly motivated students who want to commence their postdoctoral degree in Microscopic Modeling of 2D Materials at the university.
Get various study expenses to complete your postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1829, the university is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation and has 13 departments. The program of this university focuses on include nanoscience and nanotechnology, the built environment, life science, information and communication technology, and materials science.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? At this university, students may have gained some practical experience in a professional role after earning their PhD degree. Students can enjoy learning courses and study programmes in Swedish and in English on all degree levels.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2020
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Physics
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Microscopic Modeling of 2D Materials
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you should hold a master degree in physics and have a strong interest and to a certain extent also experience in quantum mechanics and basic concepts of the many-particle theory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit all the following supporting documents:
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references and attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide various study expenses such as salary, disability pension, Occupational pension, health wellness benefit, insurance, as well as some other benefits.