If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a doctoral degree, then you have a valuable opportunity to apply for a PhD studentship at the University of Exeter.
Amazing chance to get £15,285 for students to study at the University of Exeter in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It provides undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why study at the University of Exeter? The university offers candidates the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence. Students will get world-class facilities and small enough to nurture a community based on the pursuit of academic excellence.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2020
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Novel Tools to Unravel Phosphate Sensing in Marine Diatoms, Biosciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a first or upper second class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students need to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, letter of application, transcript(s), and names of two referees
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to the university, aspirants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
Benefits: The University of Exeter will provide the award amount of £ 15,285 to the eligible students for PhD study.