Are you ready to take your education to the next level? Apply for the International PhD Position in Numerical Simulations of Reactive Brownian Systems at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The scholarship opportunity is designed for all international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nice chance for international students to complete their PhD study in Sweden
User Review( votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 11 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: International and students from Sweden are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Numerical Simulations of Reactive Brownian Systems
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field (such as Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Engineering Mathematics, or similar). The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English. If Swedish is not your native language, you should be able to teach in Swedish after two years. Chalmers offers Swedish courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students that are interested to apply for this position are first required to submit an admission application via the university admissions portal. After that, they can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.
The selected candidates will be provided full-time employment, with a monthly salary paid at Chalmers for a maximum of two years.