Does the study of neuroscience and neurological diseases interest you? Then, you must check out the PhD Scholarships in MRI Methods Development at the University of Queensland. It is looking to recruit a PhD student for the academic year 2022-2023.
Domestic and international candidates with working knowledge of MATLAB, Python, and C++ programming and demonstrate academic achievement in the field/s of medical imaging and the potential for academic success are eligible fits for this scholarship. Students will be awarded $28,854 per annum.
Great opportunity to get benefited in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia, The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship will close on 10th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian nationals and all international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can undertake PhD studies in MRI Methods Development at UQ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a background or knowledge of deep neural networks is highly desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to start their PhD applications online on the university portal. When applying, students must ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section, they do the following:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship.’
- Select ‘Other,’ then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘MRI METHODS’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Master of Philosophy or Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The University of Queensland will present the selected PhD candidates $28,854 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually for up to 3.5 years, with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.