Deepen your skills, gain competencies and further your professional journey by applying for the International PhD Position in Terahertz Communication at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. The program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Nice chance for international students to complete their PhD study in Sweden
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology was established in 1829. It is a Swedish university that conducts research and education in the field of technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related areas.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute working to make the world a better place. Chalmers students learn to think independently and utilize engineering principles to solve problems in the future.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31 January 2022
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Terahertz Communication
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Physics/Engineering with a curriculum that provides a good foundation in microwave engineering and microelectronics.
- You should have good communication skills, the ability to work in an interdisciplinary group, good analytical and experimental skills and a good ability to work independently towards the goals expressed in the project plans.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The successful applicants will get a PhD degree position in Terahertz Communication at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a handsome salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.