The Chalmers University of Technology is thrilled to announce the International Postdoctoral Position in Graphene Thermoelectric Frequency Converter for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral degree program at the university.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a well-known university with 13 departments and well-known organisational culture. In critical sectors like materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it has eight Areas of Advance and six national centres of competence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers now welcomes international master’s students from a wide range of fields. Many of them chose to pursue a career in academia here. Outbound student mobility at Chalmers is also significant at the master’s level.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Graphene Thermoelectric Frequency Converter
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant should have a recent PhD
- You must have a doctoral degree in Physics, Engineering Physics, or Electrical Engineering; the degree should generally not be older than three years. You should be comfortable with circuit design and measurements at GHz frequencies. You should be fluent in English, have good collaborative skills and ability to communicate your results in writing and presentations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking part in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.