Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM) is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to apply for the PhD Positions for Health Technology Assessment in Artificial Intelligence.
The PhD studentship is open to all international and domestic candidates who have degree qualifications in relevant fields like health care policy and management, (health) economics, econometrics, biomedical sciences, biostatistics, or similar. Candidates selected will be provided a working pay of € 2,434 per annum for up to 4 years.
Amazing opportunity to get an award amount of € 2,434 per annum in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM) is a part of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, which is a highly ranked international research university that is ranked 68th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Erasmus University Rotterdam? Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM) is involved in national and international research in the fields of policy and organisational sciences with a focus on health care, health economics, medical technology assessment, social medical sciences, health law and health insurance. In addition, it is also very active in research.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received from interested candidates by 26th December 2021.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: Erasmus School of Health and Management
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: € 2,434
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All home country nationals and other international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a research study programme in Health Technology Assessment offered at ESHPM Department of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have demonstrable skills in quantitative research methods, surveying, economic evaluation, and systematic literature reviews.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university portal first for the scholarship. Students must submit the supporting documents via academic transfer, mentioning PhD HTA-AI in the title of the email.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a letter of application and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates applying must have an MSc degree in health care policy and management, (health) economics, econometrics, biomedical sciences, biostatistics, or similar, preferably with experience in cost-effectiveness research and health-economic modelling.
- Language Requirement: the candidate should possess strong communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch as well.
The selected candidates will be given full-time work pay of € 2,434 before taxes in the first year, increasing to € 3,111 in the fourth year along with a set end-of-year bonus of 8.3% and offers generous opportunities for further education.