ETH Zurich is glad to offer International PhD Positions in Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics. The scholarship is open for the academic session 2023/2024.
The PhD position can be taken by any international or Swiss national candidate. Applicants with excellent English skills, experience in field research, strong interests in the project topic, and an academic qualification like an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree to back them will be considered eligible.
Amazing offer to get educational fund at McGill University in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The ETH Zurich is a public university founded by the Swiss Federal Government in 1855. It is one of the world’s leading universities specializing in science and technology, ranked 9th in QS World University Rankings 2023. With connections all over the world, ETH Zurich works together to develop solutions for the global challenges of today and tomorrow.
Why choose to study at ETH Zurich? ETH Zurich has sustained a world-class reputation in academics and in the industry by making significant contributions to the common good. The mission of the institute is to educate engineers and scientists, the school focuses primarily on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics and promotes independent thinking and an environment that inspires excellence.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted till 31st January 2023.
- University or Organization: ETH Zurich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Swiss national and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics offered at the ETH Zurich can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong interest in developing research skills and enjoy researching and writing.
- The applicants must be learning-oriented and self-directed individuals with a strong interest in contemporary issues in management and organizations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for the PhD position must be submitted through the online portal of ETH Zurich. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter motivating your interest in the position
- Curriculum Vitae (1-2 pages)
- University diplomas and transcripts
- Master thesis and other research papers
- One reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in computer science or business administration or in related fields such as psychology, mathematics, engineering, physics, or statistics.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have excellent written and spoken English language skills.
ETH Zurich will appoint the selected candidates for the PhD position on a full-time basis and offer them a competitive salary for three years.