The University of Nottingham is inviting applicants to apply for the International PhD Positions in Veterinary Anatomic Pathology in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and UK national applicants interested in filling the position in Combined Residency (Senior Clinical Training Scholarship) and MVM (Master of Veterinary Medicine) in Veterinary Anatomic Pathology at the University of Nottingham are eligible. Students with relevant qualifications and experience will be considered and be awarded an annual stipend of up to £21,000.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its fantastic education quality. It possesses a reliable faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and gives their unbothered attention to each student as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position will close on 4th February 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Veterinary Medicine and Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £21,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All UK national and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the residency in Veterinary Anatomic Pathology Residency at the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be veterinary graduates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates interested in this position should apply online and attach a CV to their application. When applying, students should select the School of Veterinary Medicine and Science, the master of Veterinary Medicine(MVM), and, once submitted, send their student ID number to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have experience, preferably with some exposure to veterinary anatomic pathology.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 65
- TOEFL IBT – 79
The successfully selected candidates will be provided an annual tax-free stipend of £21,000 for three years, subject to the satisfactory annual assessment. UK applicants will be provided a tuition fee.