Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this International PhD Positions in IC Design Group at the University of Twente.
The main purpose of this position is to provide support for international students who wish to start their PhD project anytime during the academic year 2021/2022.
Established in 1961, Twenty University is a renowned research university located in the Netherlands. It was ranked among the top 400 universities in the world and offers various degree programs.
Why would you like to study at the University of Twente? The university offers a very collaborative atmosphere, and you will benefit from our broad knowledge and experience. It has a dynamic campus, excellent facilities and the possibility to work in- and with- famous research groups.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary up to €3.061
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in IC Design Group
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic researcher (F/M)
- Students have an MSc degree with excellent grades in Electrical Engineering, with a specialization in Analog or RF design.
- You are an independent and original thinker with a creative mindset
- You are a fast thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Candidates have good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment
- You are fluent in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Twente. To apply for the opportunity, they must upload their CV. For additional information on this position, please contact Assistant Professor Rúben Gouveia at r.h.gouveia-at-utwente.nl.
- Supporting Documents: Application should include: a) a motivation letter, emphasizing your specific interest and motivation to apply for a PhD position in our group
- A detailed CV (resume) and a publication list
- Contact details of at least two referees
- An academic transcript of B.Sc. and M.Sc. education, including grades
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a TOEFL or IELTS score to verify good mastering of the English language; an assessment may be part of the application procedure.
The scholars will receive a salary ranging from €2.395, – gross per month at the start to €3.061, – in the fourth year. Excellent benefits including a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary, a year-end bonus of 8.3%, and a solid pension scheme.