Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, the University of Copenhagen is offering two PhD Positions in the Protein Analysis Group for outstanding international candidates.
This fellowship aims to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences for the academic year 2021/2022.
Nice offer for international students for PhD study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research centre. It provides about 200 academic programmes in a variety of subjects, including as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The University is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. As part of a world-class research team, students will have the opportunity to improve their international careers.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Pharmacy
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 331.125+DKK 53,811
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Bioinformatics of Human Adaptation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- MSc degree in bioinformatics, statistical genetics, or a related quantitative field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Completed formal courses in basic programming.
- Completed formal courses in the analysis of large genetic data sets, including NGS data.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Pharmacy.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following documents:
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant for the position
- Master of Science diploma and transcript of records. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do a Publication list (if possible)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have experience and a strong interest in population genetics and statistical genetics.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The starting salary will provide a monthly salary begins around 27.780 DKK /approx. 3.730 EUR (April 2021-level) plus pension.