Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, the University of Copenhagen is offering two PhD Positions in the Protein Analysis Group for outstanding international candidates.
This fellowship aims to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research centre. It provides about 200 academic programmes in a variety of subjects, including as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The University is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. As part of a world-class research team, students will have the opportunity to improve their international careers.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Pharmacy
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 331.125+DKK 53,811
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Bioinformatics of Human Adaptation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- MSc degree in bioinformatics, statistical genetics, or a related quantitative field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Completed formal courses in basic programming.
- Completed formal courses in the analysis of large genetic data sets, including NGS data.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Pharmacy.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following documents:
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant for the position
- Master of Science diploma and transcript of records. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do a Publication list (if possible)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have experience and a strong interest in population genetics and statistical genetics.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The starting salary will provide a monthly salary begins around 27.780 DKK /approx. 3.730 EUR (April 2021-level) plus pension.