Are financial hurdles standing in the way of your education? Apply for the Tuition fee Scholarships at Åbo Akademi University and complete your studies in Finland for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship will give the students benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied bachelor or master programme at AAU. Students will be entitled to partial or full scholarships for two years.
A beneficial offer for students in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Åbo Akademi University is the only exclusively Swedish language multi-faculty university in Finland ranked 571st in QS World University Rankings with a score of 3.7 stars. It endeavors to enhance diversity, inclusion, equality, and sustainability.
Why choose to study at Åbo Akademi University? Åbo Akademi University is a very influential educational institute that plays a significant role in international research and education to benefit a sound and sustainable living environment, especially within the shared Baltic Sea region. The university also offers personal career counseling where it focuses on identifying the skills and abilities of the students and gives suggestions on how to look for suitable positions efficiently.
Application Deadline: 16th July 2021
- University or Organization: Abo Akademi University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes available at AAU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be accepted by the university in the applied program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must select a preferred programme and follow its application process. The applicants must indicate on the application form their wish to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school record
- Bachelor degree qualification
- Reference letter
- Visa copy
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant qualifications for the applied programme to be accepted by the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE – 62
The selected students will receive partial or full scholarships up to 50% to 100% towards the tuition fee of the applied programme for two years.