Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. To cover educational expenses, the Chalmers University of Technology is offering PhD Student Positions for the academic year 2020/2021.
The studentship is available for highly motivated students who want to commence their PhD degree in Quantum Algorithms for Gene Sequencing and Life Science at the university.
Desirable offer to receive financial assistance for higher education in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1829, the Chalmers University of Technology is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation and has 13 departments. It focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university provides excellent career opportunities for students as well as numerous outstanding employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Quantum Algorithms for Gene Sequencing and Life Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Quantum Technology, Physics or equivalent.
- The successful candidate is fluent in English, oral and written and has interest and skills in working collaboratively as well as independently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are required to be enrolled in the PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can directly Professor Göran Johansson to goran.l.johansson-at-chalmers.se for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the supporting documents:
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Contact information of at least one reference person.
- Copies of bachelor and master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the dynamic city of Gothenburg.