Deakin University is happy to announce its HDR PhD International Scholarships for the academic session 2020-2021. The education award is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The programme encourages PhD students who want to conduct research on the topic Validation of quality assurance tests for two-part epoxy coatings.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this funding programme.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1974, Deakin University is one of the fastest-growing research universities that offer higher education’s digital frontier manifests in a number of exciting ways. It has the best faculty for leading the candidates to the way toward their bright future.
Why study at Deakin University? The university is committed to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of student support to its students. At this university, students will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $34,000+ Relocation allowance of $500-1500+ Tuition fees offset
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Validation of quality assurance tests for two-part epoxy coatings.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Should have theoretical knowledge on corrosion and electrochemistry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , students must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the Deakin University. Interested applicants should contact via email Prof Mike Tan and Bob Varela before applying for the project.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, previous research degree, Publications information to include, bibliographic information to include and providing proof of identification and citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must check the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The funding programme will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend of $34,000 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate)
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.