The Chalmers University of Technology is looking for highly motivated students to apply for its Postdoctoral Position in Machine Learning for Forecasting of Wind Speed at Windpower Stations
This student position is available for the most talented candidates commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. This student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Apply for this application program and complete your PhD degree in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? At Chalmers, students learn to think independently, and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods. Chalmers teaches its pupils how to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
Application Deadline: Any applications received later than the designated application deadline, i.e. 31st August 2022, will not be taken into account.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in Quantum Software at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form. There are 5 positions available to the students:
- PhD student in algorithms for near-term quantum (NISQ) computers, ref 20220327
- PhD student in protocols to certify quantum advantage, ref 20220328
- PhD student in computer architecture acceleration of quantum simulation, ref 20220329
- PhD student in formal semantics and verification for quantum computing, ref 20220330
- PhD student in compilation of quantum algorithms to quantum hardware, ref 20220331
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a PhD degree (or equivalent) in Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 5 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.