With the goal of ensuring that all skilled and deserving students have access to higher education, the University of Queensland is offering an excellent T.C. Beirne School of Law Postgraduate Coursework International Student Scholarships. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
There are four awards open to all international students who have plan have applied for a place in postgraudate study or are enrolled at UQ and wish to commence postgraduate Law studies.
User Review( votes)
Queensland University is the second-biggest research excellence university in Australia and the second largest in the country. Degrees at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and even higher levels are available to students from all over the world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university’s dedication to pedagogical quality has resulted in a slew of national teaching awards for its students. Throughout the year, the students will be instructed in a way that is both rigorous and inspiring.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15 October 2022.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% or 50% of the law’s component of your degree program
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree choose to study one of the following programs:
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Law (including duel programs)
- Master of International Commeriial Law (including duel programs)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You have applied for a place in postgraduate study or are enrolled at UQ and wish to commence postgraduate law studies.
- You are an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, apply for admission in a master’s program. After that, you can apply for the award through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit all the following supporting documents:
- your CV
- academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
- You’ll also need to tell us about:
- why you want to study law and your aspirations in this field
- your personal qualities, which may include: evidence of leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement or anything else you consider relevant
- your financial need or hardship
- other programmes you have applied for.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for their postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement:
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the award amount of 25% or 50% of the laws component of your degree program to study in Australia.