Get financial support to kick-start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland offers PhD scholarships in Indigenous-led Development of Bush-food and Ornamental Products Sourced from Indigenous communities for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award assists outstanding home and international students who want to commence postgraduate research at the University of Queensland. The scholarship winners will be awarded an annual stipend worth $29,863.
International PhD Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia
Great opportunity to fund PhD at the University of Queensland in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, it spreads wide-ranging mitigation assistance and exposure programs so they can enjoy the most sensual study expertise. It is an international higher education institution founded in Australia. Queensland University is the second-largest research excellence university in Australia and the second-largest in the country. Researchers worldwide can obtain associate, bachelor, master’s, doctoral, and higher-decorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university supports research students in pursuing a higher degree. It highlights the superiority of education and shows other national awards to students. The organization presents support assistance and direction programs to ensure they have numerous outstanding university experiences. They will gain valuable knowledge and skills to qualify them to surpass their career anticipations.
Application Deadline: 12 December 2022
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $29,863 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic, International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for the Ph.D. degree in Agriculture and animal sciences, Business and economics, Computer science and IT, Environment, Science, and mathematics subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Master of Philosophy or another research master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they submit an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). They don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide an amount of $29,863 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually, a Living stipend, and tuition fees for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.