The University of Warwick is now accepting applications for Centre for Doctoral Training & Research Scholarships. This funding opportunity is available for the session 2023-2024.
The scholarship is mainly offered to all international and UK students for the Centre for Doctoral Training & Research Scholarships at the University of Warwick. The students must meet the course requirements to be eligible to win this bursary which will cover full tuition fee costs.
Centre for Doctoral Training & Research International Scholarships
Nice offer to study at the University of Warwick, UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is an ambition adopted by the UK government to enhance increased education. It desires to be Europe’s top University-based Business School, creating transformational thoughts and people that shape how we do enterprise. The University’s gates were formally extended in 1965. The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry. It rates 19th in the globe and 4th in the UK in 2020 by QS.
Why choose to study at the University of Warwick? Warwick is recognized for excellence in research and education, creation, and connections with corporations and industry. It has ever been dedicated to delivering a healthy intellectual challenge through top-notch teaching and research excellence. It seeks to produce cutting-edge research that shows the discussion and heightens our sense of the method of business and management. The University holds three campuses: Gibbet Hill Campus, Westwood Campus, and Warwick Science Park University.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: Computer Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and internationally are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the Computer Science Department at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Scholarships are open to both UK and international applicants.
- Candidates should have computer science, engineering, or a related discipline degree, with a solid mathematical background and strong programming skills.
- Applicants are expected to have or shortly be obtaining a minimum of a BSc degree at 2:1 or equivalent, though typically successful candidates will have or be completing a relevant MEng or MSc degree. Suppose they satisfy the grade requirements or equivalent UK scores. In that case, this is only one aspect of the application and does not guarantee admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered for this scholarship when they apply for their Postgraduate Program Admissions.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research Proposal
- Your degree transcript(s)
- English language certificate (if applicable)
- ATAS certificate (Overseas only)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates take part in this studentship. Candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level, as most programs are taught in English.
The University of Warwick will provide an award to cover full fees and stipend payable at current UK Research Council rates.