RMIT University is currently accepting applications for the International PhD Scholarship in AI-Assisted Monitoring and Inspection of Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants in Australia.
The studentship is designed for brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
Excellent opportunity to complete PhD study in Australia
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, the 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT University is renowned for its excellence in research, teaching, and collaboration with business and the community. RMIT wants to pique interest in and inspire the search for fresh perspectives by examining cultural venues and resources. It has some of the most cutting-edge technologies in the entire globe.
Application Deadline: The application process is open. The application period will last until the position is filled.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $32,841 per annum
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in AI-Assisted Monitoring and Inspection of Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have a first-class Honours or Master’s or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen or an Australian permanent resident or an international student -meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of adequate oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the PhD by research degree.