The University of Queensland of Wellington is now launching a new funding opportunity named as PhD Scholarship in Engineering and Computing for the academic year 2021-2022.
The opportunity is available for Australian and International applicants in order to pursue a PhD degree programme at the university in Australia.
Helpful offer for international students to get fund for PhD study in Australia
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The institution is leading a new way of learning and research in the country. They are committed to providing high-quality research-led education and teaching environment and to reward and celebrate excellence in all its forms.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Scholarship in Combined Dynamic/Biaxial Compression Failure Mode of Geostructures
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enrol in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China, you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount of $28,092 per annum to the successful candidates.