Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the Victoria University of Wellington is offering the Automatic Master’s Scholarships for the session 2020/21.
The grant is intended to assist high-achieving students who want to pursue a masters degree in New Zealand.
Beneficial offer for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington that offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It provides students with the best facilities on a picturesque campus. It has around 17000 enrolled students, out of which around 4000 are international students.
Why study at the Victoria University of Wellington? Students will gain a world-class education and unforgettable university experience while studying here. The university gives the opportunity to enhance your employability, make professional contacts and increase your chances of finding work.
Application Deadline: Open (You can apply at any time)
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Up to NZ$17,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Taught Master’s programmes in Master of Conservation Biology, Master of Intercultural Communication and Applied Translation, Master of International Trade, and Master of Marine Conservation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must have to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework at the Victoria University of Wellington for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After receiving confirmation, seekers can complete an online application for the award, which will be available after enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement outlining reasons for applying for the opportunity, a study plan and a detailed budget covering expenses and a reference from an academic or supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the postgraduate degree, claimants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You can still apply if you don’t meet our minimum English-language requirements. You will get a conditional Offer of Place and must meet the needs before you apply for your student visa.
The Victoria University of Wellington will provide an award amount up to NZ$17,500 according to the program for the successful candidates.